The Réseau d’expertise en conseil stratégique
The Réseau d’expertise en conseil stratégique (RECS) was created in association with ENAP and includes experts whose career was spent in the Quebec government as State administrators. Having worked in almost all areas of State intervention, they bring leading-edge expertise in a wide variety of sectors.
Types of interventions:
- personalized counselling;
- coaching and facilitation services in project management;
- customized training;
- taking charge of certain sensitive aspects of an issue.
The Centre for the Development of Women in Governance (Le Centre de développement femmes et gouvernance)
The Centre was created as the result of a joint initiative of Groupe Femmes, Politique et Démocratie and ENAP. The Centre’s activities are centred on three main aspects: politics and democracy, employment and public policies and career development and the development of management competencies. It organizes various training and other activities intended for women from all communities, including:
- École Femmes et démocratie for women who wish to become actively involved in politics;
- continuing education for the development of leadership skills and competencies;
- mentoring in politics;
- awareness of gender-based analysis;
- equal access counselling.
Its experts also carry out research mandates at the request of organizations and participate in international projects.